Snowy / noise static Monitor Acer V270 pbiip 27"

Options
WhoDatc
WhoDatc Member Posts: 2 New User
edited February 27 in 2020 Archives
Hello everyone

I purchased a Acer monitor and am having some issues I get a white snowy / noise static . it's white with green and some blue and red lines the monitor cycles through HDMI port 1, 2 and DP this only happen for the most part when I go away from the Pc for about 30 min. My Desktop is Very new only 3 days old and I had the monitor the whole time on my desk and had it hooked up to a laptop until I received my desktop which was all 3 - 5 days. My lap top and monitor was sitting on my Desk the whole time and the noise static and snow never appeared on my laptop

I have no other way to test it out except putting it back on my laptop. The thing is that my monitor only acts up every once and a while, sometimes though I have to restart my Pc because this is the only way to refresh my monitor and to remove the Noise static / snowy monitor. I just dropped $1,500 on the Pc, monitor and keyboard and mouse and I don't want my PC to break.

I don't know what to do, also my ACER manual stats that I have 2W x2 speakers and they seem not to work either I ran through all the diagnostic from what I read on the internet and nothing has worked . the Monitor is hooked right in the GPU and I don't know what is causing the Noise static / snowy monitor and my speakers not to work. this was a brand new monitor that I purchased from new egg not a refurbished one.

Any tip's and help will be appreciated. 

Answers

• WhoDatc
    WhoDatc Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    I forgot to mention that my Acer monitor is new also I ordered it after I ordered my PC  from new egg.