Multiple issues getting repair support.

ErikKoz
ErikKoz Member Posts: 1 New User
edited February 27 in 2020 Archives
I own 2 of the 27" Acer predator monitors. I sent one of them in to be repaired for dead pixels. When it was returned to me the power cable and mount/stand were not returned with it. I reached out to Acer to get them replaced, and it took almost 3 months to get the parts replaced, and they sent me the wrong power cable. I just ended up ordering my own from amazon, not wanting to wait another 2 months to be able to use my monitor. The finally got everything in that I need to use the monitor, come to find out that the monitor is broken. There are scratches all along the back of the case, and there is a deep scratch to the monitor screen. The buttons continually actuate as if something is pressing them. This turns the monitor on and off constantly. This is so disappointing. My monitor is in worse shape than when I sent it in to be repaired. Absolutely unusable. This has been such a disaster that I'm not sure if I have faith in this being remedied. 

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,454 Trailblazer
    Which country are you in? I can ask the moderators to send this up the chain toward customer service, but they are likely going to start with "contact customer service directly"...
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Samuel-Acer
    Samuel-Acer Moderator Posts: 686 Moderator
    Hi @ErikKoz,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

Please understand Acer community is a peer to peer support with members helping each other solve problems. Regarding your issue as our colleague @billsey suggest, we recommend you to contact and report to Acer support in your region.

Link: https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/service-contact

Note: This thread will now be closed

Regards,
    Acer-Samuel
This discussion has been closed.