How do I create a business card in Outlook?

Options
johnthomas
johnthomas Member Posts: 1 New User
edited March 18 in 2020 Archives

A lot of Acer laptop users are using Microsoft Outlook email client for sending and receiving the email messages. But still, some users don’t know the process to create a business card in Microsoft Outlook. I have recently helped many users, if you are also one of them then here I am sharing the complete steps to create a business card in MS Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, editions.

1. Start MS Outlook email client on your Acer laptop and choose the New Items option.
  2. Thereafter choose the Contact option from the drop-down menu, now you can see the blank Outlook business card template.
  3. Enter your professional information in the Outlook business card template and choose the Business card option.
  4. Now you can set the style of Outlook business card according to your choice and press the Ok button.
  5. In this way, anyone can easily create a business card in Microsoft Outlook email client.

If want to know how to send a business card to other users then read this informative blog post - https://pcdots.com/blog/create-business-card-in-microsoft-outlook/