C738T Model N15Q8

jasonefarabaugh
jasonefarabaugh Member Posts: 1 New User
edited November 2023 in 2020 Archives
We have an Acer Chromebook through school for our daughter in first grade. Is there a stylus compatible with this Acer C738T Model N15Q8 Chromebook? The User Manual is for the R11 series. It has a touchscreen but her fingertip is just too inaccurate to do the writing & drawing assignments for school. Thanks. 

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 33,625 Trailblazer
    Any of the styluses that have the round rubber tip will work, the active styluses with the sharp plastic tip will not.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • I_was_his_Jennayyyy
    I_was_his_Jennayyyy Member Posts: 1 New User
    I know it's much later than when you initially posted this question but if you go on Amazon and search for a capacitive stylus you will find one it has a clear disc at the end of the stylus and that is what you need to do the fine lines and detailing. My son is also in first grade and that is what we were able to get him it was about five or six dollars on Amazon and I'm actually able to use that and that model of laptop with Adobe to do my graphic design and I'm able to get the precision that I need