Webcam not working on acer A315-56

VigneeshJV
VigneeshJV Member Posts: 12

Tinkerer

After updating my windows my camera is not working. When I tried to update it from the device manager it said it has the latest drivers and mistakenly I have uninstalled that driver. Now I want to fix it but I am unable to do it. Can anyone help me?

Best Answer

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 98,186 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,776 Trailblazer
    Exit DeviceManager. Shut down Windows normally. Then turn the machine back on and let Windows automatically re-detect and re-install whatever device drivers you uninstalled. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• VigneeshJV

Tinkerer

JackE said:
    Exit DeviceManager. Shut down Windows normally. Then turn the machine back on and let Windows automatically re-detect and re-install whatever device drivers you uninstalled. Jack E/NJ
    I did restart but no use I can't even see it in device manager and I didn't find any drivers too
  • JackE
    >>>When I tried to update it from the device manager it said it has the latest drivers and mistakenly I have uninstalled that driver.>>>

What do you mean by 'it'? What did you mistakenly uninstall? There are no specific camera drivers for this model as they are now part of other hardware components. Are there any red or yellow device driver warnings in DeviceManager? Also click on the View tab to show hidden drivers. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• VigneeshJV

Tinkerer

I am facing the above problem and when I am opening the camera
  • JackE
    Click settings in the Windows start menu. Click Privacy.  Click camera. Turn all the apps buttons to on. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• VigneeshJV

Tinkerer

JackE said:
    Click settings in the Windows start menu. Click Privacy.  Click camera. Turn all the apps buttons to on. Jack E/NJ
    Still not solved
  • JackE
    Click on the Camera folder in DeviceManager. Please post screenshot of what's inside the camera folder. Also open ControlPanel. Search 'restore point'. Click 'create a restore point' in the left pane. In the box that pops up, is SystemProtection turned on? Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• VigneeshJV

Tinkerer

System Protection is turned on. I also tried clean installing the windows but still it is not working
  • brummyfan2
    brummyfan2 ACE Posts: 28,426 Trailblazer

System Protection is turned on. I also tried clean installing the windows but still it is not working
    Hi,
    Give the methods in this video and let us know the outcome:Fix: We can’t find your camera 0xA00F4244 error on Windows 10 - YouTube
  • VigneeshJV

Tinkerer

Hi,
    Give the methods in this video and let us know the outcome:Fix: We can’t find your camera 0xA00F4244 error on Windows 10 - YouTube
    Did not work at all
  • JackE
    Did you open ControlPanel yet and search 'restore point'? Click 'create a restore point' in the left pane. In the box that pops up, is SystemProtection turned on? Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 98,186 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • VigneeshJV

Tinkerer

JackE said:
    Did you open ControlPanel yet and search 'restore point'? Click 'create a restore point' in the left pane. In the box that pops up, is SystemProtection turned on? Jack E/NJ
    Yes it says protection on
  • VigneeshJV

Tinkerer

The same Problem occurs
  • VigneeshJV

Tinkerer

After doing this 2 times it worked
  • JackE
    Congratulations on your success. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• You are welcome.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• VigneeshJV

Tinkerer

edited October 2020
    Hello guys the same problem occurs and sometimes it works and sometimes it won't work. I have gone to the Service center but they are saying it is working. What to do now? Please Help
  • VigneeshJV

Tinkerer

You are welcome.
    Help!!
  • VigneeshJV

Tinkerer

JackE said:
    Congratulations on your success. Jack E/NJ
    Help!!