Need HELP with my DIY Laptop Cooler!!!

Harishvar
Harishvar Member Posts: 9

Tinkerer

edited November 2023 in 2020 Archives
Hey all there, I built a DIY laptop cooler for my Predator Helios 300 as u can see the picture:
 According to the bottom panel of my predator, it has 2 fans located in the top right corner with vents for sucking air from internal fans and towards the left and other top area it has vents too, inside which i can see the heat pipes but no fans ( maybe the heat from the heat pipes escape through convection mechanism ). I made a DIY cooler where one fan in the right blows air into the vents of the Internal laptop's fans for supporting it and in the left i added two fans but i flipped them so that it sucks heat from the heat pipes for more efficient cooling.

Now the question is Can i place the left fans also in the same manner (flip it) as the right one so that all the three fans just blow air into the bottom vents of my laptop ?? Because i'm afraid that if i do so the fans will blow the heat away from the heat pipes into the cabinet of the laptop trapping hot air inside the laptop itself which may cause the ics and other small components to heat up. And during long hours of gaming if that happens so it may damage other components like ram or some small ics in the motherboard by heating them up with the stagnated hot air..So im in a confusion on what to do because i want to lower my temperatures, so will the above idea help me with it ?? or please suggest some alternatives..It would be much appreciated!!