Acer Helios 300 (2020) charging issue PH315-53-786B

SiegfriedZack
SiegfriedZack Member Posts: 1 New User
edited October 2023 in Predator Laptops

Predator Helios 300 (Intel®)Model Name: PH315-53-786B Part Number: NH.Q7YAA.002 Operating System Windows 10 Home Processor Intel® Core™ i7-10750H processor Hexa-core 2.60 GHz Graphics NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 2060 with 6 GB dedicated memory Screen 15.6" Full HD (1920 x 1080) 16:9 Memory 16 GB, DDR4 SDRAM Storage 1 TB SSD.

So I just got this laptop yesterday and I'm experiencing charging issues. Basically, if i want to charge the laptop, I have to plug it in then lightly push down or wiggle the charger at the port of the laptop so that it can charge. Once I do that it charges fine unless I touch it again, which will then result in the laptop not charging. I'm most likely going to return it as I just bought it yesterday, but i'd figure i would troubleshoot (With the help of you guys) and potentially fix the problem, saving me the time and frustration. So any idea on what i can do to fix this issue? The only thing I've done was let the battery drain to 0 and as of this moment I'm seeing if it'll actually reach 100% charge. 

Answers

This discussion has been closed.