I can't seem to find my windows 10 key

Options
PixelatedChaos
PixelatedChaos Member Posts: 10 New User
edited December 2023 in 2020 Archives
So a couple of months ago I bought an Acer nitro 5 since my old pc died and I wanted a laptop for college, I bought the AN515-54-50J1 model since I thought that was the most sensible deal. The thing was I bought a version with windows 10 home as the default os. When the guy there first turned it on it didn't ask for registration of a user which I thought was weird but I just ignored it, but then after a couple of days using it the Your Windows License Will Expire Soon screen started popping up, I then tried to find my windows 10 key in my bios with the command thingy, which didn't work because it was blank there was no key, after a lot of frustration I just decided to use KMSPico to temporarily solve this issue, I forgot about it but a couple of days ago the notification popped up again, I can prove that I bought the version that came with windows 10 as the default os. Also, I can't find any stickers or paper that says what my windows 10 key is. I appreciate any help

Answers

• RageRipper
    RageRipper Member Posts: 28 Enthusiast WiFi Icon
    Options
    May be try Upgrading the Window with windows update assistant may help. and if possible try to give a snap of you system screen or control panel-> system .
    https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=799445
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Can you enter the first ten partnumber numbers? In addition, you can download the program the program produckey and check the tab windows bios oem key.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • RageRipper
    Options
    May be instead of using third party software, you must go for a genuine approach. Try the update Assistant. If it helps its a better Option .
  • PixelatedChaos
    edited August 2020
    Options
    Can you enter the first ten partnumber numbers? In addition, you can download the program the program produckey and check the tab windows bios oem key.
    it seems that the bios didn't store the windows key or i used the program incorrectly, P/N: NH.Q59SG.02A.
  • PixelatedChaos
    Options
    May be try Upgrading the Window with windows update assistant may help. and if possible try to give a snap of you system screen or control panel-> system .
    I'm trying the update assistant now. i'll let you know if it works
  • RageRipper
    Options
    Go ahead, it will work just fine.
  • PixelatedChaos
    Options
    so i tried the windows update assistant and all seemed to be going well until it crashed ? cause it hasn't updated and the last thing i saw was undoing changes made to your computer. I plugged it into an external monitor and i turned that off, so i didn't know what was happening.
  • RageRipper
    Options
    so i tried the windows update assistant and all seemed to be going well until it crashed ? cause it hasn't updated and the last thing i saw was undoing changes made to your computer. I plugged it into an external monitor and i turned that off, so i didn't know what was happening.
    i dont know what could have gone wrong. Ensure you have a good internet Connection. If possible don't use the external monitor or if use don't plug it in or out b/w installation.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    The AN515-54-77NT model came with windows 10. Can you send a screenshot of the productkey program, editing the serials?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • PixelatedChaos
    Options
    The AN515-54-77NT model came with windows 10. Can you send a screenshot of the productkey program, editing the serials?
    How do you edit serials ?
    p.s. my computer came with an i5-9300H and a gtx 1650 and it was the 2019 model
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    I want to know if windows bios oem key appears here:

Erase the serial! If the windows bios oem key does not appear, then there is no windows serial stored in the bios.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• PixelatedChaos
    Options
    I want to know if windows bios oem key appears here:

Erase the serial! If the windows bios oem key does not appear, then there is no windows serial stored in the bios.
    i have checked before with the command prompt and i think somehow mine didn't come in the bios.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    If there were any serials written in the bios, the WINDOWS BIOS OEM KEY tab should appear.
    About windows 10 home, did you acquire the serial later?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• PixelatedChaos
    Options
    If there were any serials written in the bios, the WINDOWS BIOS OEM KEY tab should appear.
    About windows 10 home, did you acquire the serial later?
    nope, i don't have any serial to activate windows 10, i can send you a photo of my original laptop box, my service card, and my label.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    In the original laptop box, does it show that your model came with windows 10 installed?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• PixelatedChaos
    Options
    In the original laptop box, does it show that your model came with windows 10 installed?
    yes, it says os : windows 10
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Can you send a screenshot of the activation?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• PixelatedChaos
    Options
    sorry for the late reply i've been dealing with some stuff
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Did you purchase another user's computer? Or did you buy the notebook in a store or with a seller? I'm asking you this, because if your computer came with windows 10, there should be a serial recorded in the bios, so that windows can be activated with a digital license:

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• PixelatedChaos
    Options
    Did you purchase another user's computer? Or did you buy the notebook in a store or with a seller? I'm asking you this, because if your computer came with windows 10, there should be a serial recorded in the bios, so that windows can be activated with a digital license:

i purchased it at a store the seal was unbroken.