Battery Replacement for liquid Zest Plus T08

Redspyder26
Redspyder26 Member Posts: 2 New User
edited March 18 in 2020 Archives
acer liquid zest plus t08
Part Number: HM.HVNSP.001
Please Help me where can i have a battery replacement for my phone, the specs as mentioned above. Because its not available in my region.

Answers

• Can you provide the exact model? Example Z628.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Redspyder26
    Redspyder26 Member Posts: 2 New User
    acer liquid zest plus t08 z628
  • I did not find a specific video for your model, about disassembly. But watch this video:
    On the battery, check the current battery voltage.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Burgite
    Burgite Member Posts: 2 New User
    acer liquid zest plus t08
    Part Number: HM.HVNSP.001
    Please Help me where can i have a battery replacement for my phone, the specs as mentioned above. Because its not available in my region.
    Were you able to locate a battery for the the Acer Liquid Zest Plus T08?
    I'm looking for a battery also.
  • gayled
    gayled Member Posts: 1 New User
    Aliexpress has them listed.
  • Burgite
    Burgite Member Posts: 2 New User
    gayled said:
    Aliexpress has them listed.
    Thanks but apparently Aliexpress does not deliver it to Canada.
  • Send a private message to the Canadian reseller authorized by @Kev0806

egydiocoelho Trailblazer