Acer Predator Helios 300 burnt(The laptop should care for ur needs and not the other way around)

Options
sukruth
sukruth Member Posts: 2 New User
edited November 2023 in 2020 Archives
I brought a acer predator helios 300 by end of last year. It stopped stopped working last week, i contacted the service center they sent one person who said it was fine and u can claim warranty for it but the next person who came said that there was some burnt damage, hence warranty can't be claimed. Disappointed by their service. It was not even connected to the power. The laptop should care for ur needs and not the other way. Really disappointed by their quality of product and service provided. Its not even water damaged. U end up paying for their poor quality of products. 

Comments

• Manny-Acer_Retired
    Manny-Acer_Retired Newbie Posts: 4,453 Guru
    Options
    sukruth said:
    I brought a acer predator helios 300 by end of last year. It stopped stopped working last week, i contacted the service center they sent one person who said it was fine and u can claim warranty for it but the next person who came said that there was some burnt damage, hence warranty can't be claimed. Disappointed by their service. It was not even connected to the power. The laptop should care for ur needs and not the other way. Really disappointed by their quality of product and service provided. Its not even water damaged. U end up paying for their poor quality of products. 
    Hi sukruth,

I am very sorry that you are experiencing these issues with your acer computer and we apologize for the inconveniences this may have caused you, the Acer Community is not a direct portal to Customer service, the Acer Forum Discussions were designed as a peer to peer support community where Acer users help other Acer users. I am a forum moderator and cannot assist with issues via private messages. A forum moderator’s job is to maintain the forum itself, so we are unable to access accounts or provide support and technical information.

If you can send me a private message with the serial number of your unit serial number, any images the service center might have sent you and contact information (phone number and email), I can have the information escalated to your local support team for review, I can not guarantee that anything will change on the status or response that the authorized service center has provided you so far, but I will request for the authorized call center (support channel), to help us follow up with your request and see if there’s anything that can be done to better assist you. Please keep in mind that you might experience a delay (5-7 business days) on the response and follow up back due to the current situation we are all experiencing (COVID-19).

Thanks in advance,

Acer-Manny