Acer SF314-52 can't detect and connect to wifi

Amitkumar
Amitkumar Member Posts: 3 New User
edited November 2023 in 2020 Archives
Greetings.
I just bought a new TP link router, and ever since this laptop can't detect our wi-fi. Our mobiles and MacBook computer can all connect to this TP link router, but not this laptop...(this laptop can detect others SSID, but not ours) I have checked the wireless adapter and it works fine. Please help

Answers

• Have you checked if your router has 2.4 and 5 GHz band enabled? Can you provide the model of your wireless network card?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Amitkumar
    Have you checked if your router has 2.4 and 5 GHz band enabled? Can you provide the model of your wireless network card?
    Yes, both are enabled and this laptop can't detect neither of them (but all other devices can). 

It is ”Intel(r) Dual band Wireless-AC 7265”.
    This driver has the latest upgrade too.
    Thank you
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,663 Trailblazer
    Does the wireless work right elsewhere?
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Amitkumar
    billsey said:
    Does the wireless work right elsewhere?
    Do you mean if I move the router somewhere else in our home? That's is not easy to do since the main source of the internet is located where I currently have the router.. 
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,663 Trailblazer
    No, I mean if you take your notebook to a different wireless system will it connect there?
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.