A315-41-R45R laptop charges but does not turn on.

vineel
vineel Member Posts: 12

Tinkerer

edited November 2023 in 2020 Archives
My laptop charges but when I press the power button, both the charging LED on the laptop and the LED that indicates that the laptop is on, just blink once and thats it, everything shuts off, even the LEDs. I have tried the battery reset. No response. The laptop would not even turn on. The screen doesn't even respond and stays black. Laptop: A315-41-R45R

Answers

• Does your model have this button?
    Acer a515-41g-1480 no liga boto power  Acer Community
    Is your model still under warranty?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • vineel

Tinkerer

There is no button. Just a white patch. 
    I bought the laptop in June 2019. 

• vineel

Tinkerer

Photo
  • vineel

Tinkerer

I did the battery reset by pressing the button in the battery reset pinhole. And tried switching it on. Both theEDs on the laptop just blink blue for a second, the fan just flicks and everythings off. 
  • When you hold down several keys and hold them down, does the laptop turn on when you press the power button? What happens when you change the slot ram?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • vineel

Tinkerer

Tried holding several keys and changed the ram slot too. The same happens: leds just blink once and turn off
  • vineel

Tinkerer

How can we activate the pins (around the white patch where the button ypu mentioned should be). There seem to be four contact pins in the above picture. 
  • vineel said: How can we activate the pins (around the white patch where the button ypu mentioned should be). There seem to be four contact pins in the above picture.  Some older revisions of the main board, had the interlock button. Your motherboard review does not have this button. Is your laptop under warranty? Have you ever tried to take apart the laptop to disconnect the lition battery?https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxQE5rm8vMc

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• vineel

Tinkerer

I haven't taken it apart yet. I bought it in june 2019. So i guess its not under warranty. 
  • vineel

Tinkerer

How to post a video here
  • You can record a video, upload it to youtube and then just copy and paste the link here.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• vineel

Tinkerer

edited August 2020
    When Charger is not connected: 

https://youtu.be/A7_VUCqs0og
  • vineel

Tinkerer

When charger is connected: 

https://youtu.be/eP32qIsBos4
  • Check if your laptop is still under warranty: https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/system-information
    If not, I would check the keyboard connector and battery:

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Darkseid92
    Darkseid92 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Hey bro did you found something? Me computer do the same but the led blue doesnt Blink, keep on my led but doesnt start the computer