hey.... my helios 300 2019 version... its fan is doing some wierd stuffs......

Srijansm
Srijansm Member Posts: 19 Troubleshooter
edited November 2023 in 2020 Archives
Its never drops below 2700 rpm (gpu)... and the predator app shows high temperature just after booting the laptop.... i recently reseted my laptop... does resetting it revert the undervolting of the laptop(1660ti version which was supposed to be undervolted by default)...... what is causing the problem????

Answers

• What is the exact model? Example an515-51-75kz. Is your laptop under warranty?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Srijansm
    edited August 2020
    hey thanks for your reply.... its PH315-52-792F .... do you have any solution??? please help me... and yes it is on warranty... its only been 4 weeks that i got this laptop...please help me with any solution please...
  • Srijansm
    What is the exact model? Example an515-51-75kz. Is your laptop under warranty?
    hey please help me with any solution please..
  • The speed should increase or decrease, depending on the temperature the notebook is reaching. Can you check the temperatures with the hwmonitor and the predator sense?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Srijansm
    The speed should increase or decrease, depending on the temperature the notebook is reaching. Can you check the temperatures with the hwmonitor and the predator sense?
    yes i did... the temperature on both are similar
  • xapim
    xapim ACE Posts: 7,257 Pathfinder
    edited August 2020
    Srijansm its completely normal for the temps go high a bit just after booting up but then they will normalise as long as the temps dont go above 85'ish cpu and 70/75 dgpu max your fine and the fans on the 2019 models will not stop at all the fan curve its more aggressive that the previous models in order to provide better cooling and yes resetting windows via ALT+F10 stock recovery clean install not keeping any files will restore all acer stock software/drivers including the factory undervolt built into PS profiles to check you undervolt values use hwinfo sensors u can also use TS instead and undervolt it further if u wish so check here and make sure to lift the back 3/4" for a proper airflow good luck :)

https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/11532543

UserBenchmarks: Game 43%, Desk 61%, Work 40%
    CPU: Intel Core i5-7300HQ - 63.5%
    GPU: Nvidia GTX 1050-Ti (Mobile) - 41.9%
    SSD: WDC WDS200T2B0B-00YS70 2TB - 71.4%
    HDD: WD WD10SPZX-00HKTT0 1TB - 93.7%
    RAM: Kingston HyperX DDR4 2666 C15 2x16GB - 76.8%
    MBD: Acer Predator G3-572

I'm not an Acer employee. (just here to help in the best way i can)
    If my answer fixed you issue please accept it for any other users who search for it would find it quickly thanks :)
    If you want to learn more about undervolting/optimizing windows join the Predator fb group and youtube channel:

Owner/Admin (HOTEL HERO/Red-Sand/Opoka Opoka)
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/PredatorHelios300
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNJwGUHxSJ8FKqAhnOqQuAw
    Acer support:
    https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/service-contact
    http://www.acer.com/worldwide/support/