Need help!, my default -125v is gone because of intel extreme tuning utility

newUserPredetor
newUserPredetor Member Posts: 21 Troubleshooter
edited November 2023 in 2020 Archives
Guys need help here,

I installed Intel(R) Extreme Tuning Utility in my Predator Helios 300 (2019) I did make change on the offset to -130. but then I decided to use throttlestop, so I uninstalled the Intel(R) Extreme Tuning Utility. Now if I boot my laptop from shutdown, the default -125 offset is gone, It now has 0v.  So i reinstalled predator sense, and then after boot from shutdown the value is 0v. I so wanted the default to be back that i reset my windows 10 OS (removed, no keeping of files), but no luck, even if the OS if fresh, when I install Predator sense it goes to 0v when I checked in HWmonitor.and when I reboot it, it shows the -125 value. but, when I shutdown and turn On laptop, it shows 0v in HWmonitor. and I notice that everytime i install predator sense, the folder C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Extreme Tuning Utility will show, and if i uninstall PS, that folder will be gone. 

I was thinking that there maybe some settings that were not removed even if I reset windows OS. So,I installed again the Intel(R) Extreme Tuning Utility in fresh OS and then uninstalled it using IObituninstaller (making sure that all is removed) and I also uninstalled Predator Sense using IObituninstaller and load the default BIOS settings in BIOS. 

Now i reinstalled again the Predator sense and somewhat it is now doing ok, when I boot from shutdown it now shows -125v (I tried 3 shutdowns), but when I check Program files, the C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Extreme Tuning Utility is there, somewhat generated by predator sense when i reinstalled predator sense. 

is it normal that when installing predator sense the Intel(R) Extreme Tuning Utility will be generated ? bec. when i uninstall PS that folder will be gone.
Do I now have the -125 default back? I just want to make sure. 

Thanks guys.

Predator Helios 300
PH315-52-766X

Answers

• newUserPredetor
    newUserPredetor Member Posts: 21 Troubleshooter
    Update: When i uninstall Acer care and shutdown laptop, the value goes back to 0v.

Help guys :(