Acer switch battery

Options
googless
googless Member Posts: 3 New User
edited November 2023 in 2020 Archives
why dont Acer Reps. in Cambodia answer email request about battery purchase?
I am seriously reconsidering Acer for my next computer due to poor after purchase service. 

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,783 Trailblazer
    Options
    We have no idea and no way to tell, since this is a community support board there's no direct connection to anyone in the company. What Acer computer do you have (full model number if you can)? Do you just need a replacement battery or is there something else going on?
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • googless
    Options
    I just need a replacement battery here in Cambodia. seems the Acer representatives here are unwilling to help. 
    Switch SA5-271 
  • billsey
    Options
    Try searching on the Acer part number: KT.00204.003. Often it's easier to find one that way than by searching by model. The battery is the same part number throughout the world...
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • googless
    Options
    Thanks for the info. i will give it a try. I only found power bricks using the model number on the Acer website. ...... No luck with the suggested part number. Its a real shame Acer seems to have no support for batteries. this is my third Acer computer but now i will reconsider buying an other acer product. 
  • billsey
    Options
    Can you get deliveries from sites like Aliexpress and Banggood? The batteries should be available from them.