How to fix a sometimes unresponsive screen, bogging down and other assrtd craziness

Norman37
Norman37 Member Posts: 1 New User
edited March 18 in 2020 Archives
Was watching vid on YouTube with .y ACER 1-10 TABLET , it froze. I had to reboot, when I did the pattern lock screen càme cà as usual, but it wouldn't allow me to put my pattern in. The screen had b come unresponsive , but not totally . It would allow straight line but no turn . So I factory reset. After this I started it back up , it now when connected to internet will be unreponsive on the screen sometimes , then a min later it works fine, then it will stop and make me the. Tablet so I can type at bottom of screen , a few mins later that side will become unresponsive, so I turn it again and it works . On    top of that it seems incredibly bogged down at times ,and then suddenly it will work fine for a few mins and then it starts over again. I have to turn of And back on it sometimes helps , others not at all. I didn't drop it, or anything it was working fine . Watching vid and suddenly the freeze up. I'm not a computer guy , and all I find online is quick fix for unresponsive touch screen, and how to factory reset. Which I've done. Unresponsive screen is only a symptom here as when I am not connected to internet screen works fine. Any help would be great fully appreciated. Thank you in advance .