AN515-43-R2M9 wifi issues

GV3
GV3 Member Posts: 14

Tinkerer

I have purchased Acer Nitro 5 Ryzen AN515-43-R2M9  laptop and iam facing wifi issues.Laptop frequently getting disconnecting from my wifi range even though having good wifi signal strength.It is unable to detect my wifi immediately and connecting very slowly.Upon checking with some of the answers online,i tried network reset and restarted my laptop,still i am facing the same issue.

Anyone facing the same issue.Any help to resolve this issue.

Answers

• Can you provide the model of the wireless network card? Have you tried to update the wireless network card driver?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • GV3

Tinkerer

Here it is,i hope that after network reset,the latest ones will be installed.Even after troubleshooting also,it mentioned as latest drivers
  • Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • GV3

Tinkerer

i tried,it is not stable.It keeps on disconnecting from my range
  • try putting maximum performance on power options:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• GV3

Tinkerer

i have to manually disable wifi and enable it to get a connection everytime.Any help
  • What is the model of your wireless network card?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• GV3

Tinkerer

Please check
  • ¿Puede saber si la versión de Windows es 2004? Además, verifique si el problema ocurre con la versión del controlador 12.0.0.725: https://driverslab.ru/download/wifi/win1032-12.0.0.725-whql.zip

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• GV3

Tinkerer

can someone reply me in english..the wifi in Nitro AN515-43 total sucks..always keep disconnecting..all the mobiles and other laptops have good receiving power other than this model
  • batmalin
    batmalin Member Posts: 4,231 Guru
    edited September 2020
    The colleague @egydiocoelho is asking if you have windows updated to 2004 and also to try the older driver provided in the link above.
    Or at least that`s how google translates it :)
    Please click "Yes" if I have answered your question.
    Userbench: https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/31177158

• GV3

Tinkerer

no..i have not updated to 2004 version
  • Does the same problem occur after updating the wireless network card driver?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• GV3

Tinkerer

edited September 2020
    Now and then the issue is same.. Nitro AN515-43 R2M9 cant detect wifi properly and it keeps on disconnecting from the range .No issues with my router, other mobiles,laptops are perfectly receiving the wifi signal. Problem is with acer model.

• Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• batmalin
    batmalin Member Posts: 4,231 Guru
    On the WiFi adapter set:
    • Disable Power control
    • Roaming Aggressiveness - Highest
    • Set fixed frequency (2.4 or 5 whatever your router supports)
    On the Router:
    • Disable QoS
    • Set fixed channel
    Please click "Yes" if I have answered your question.
    Userbench: https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/31177158

• skychaser
    skychaser Member Posts: 1 New User
    GV3 said:
    Now and then the issue is same.. Nitro AN515-43 R2M9 cant detect wifi properly and it keeps on disconnecting from the range .No issues with my router, other mobiles,laptops are perfectly receiving the wifi signal. Problem is with acer model.

I have the same model too, here is my solution, Don't use the Atheros provider, change it to Microsoft Provider.
    Update Driver > Browse my computer for drivers > Let me pick from a list > Choose the Microsoft provider

Hope you have an enjoyable day.