Is Customer Service always this bad?

Makakar
Makakar Member Posts: 5

Tinkerer

edited November 2023 in 2020 Archives
I've currently got an issue with my Helios 700, which tech support believe to be an issue with the charger.

The initial agent said they would send out a replacement, but didn't take my contact details. I tried emailing back but didn't get anything.
Another call later and luckily I got the same agent, who apologised, took my details and said it would be here within 3-4 days.

Got a text message an hour later to follow instructions in the email I received (No email).
Email to CS, they say to print the attachment and attach it to the package (No attachment and what package?)

Call to CS, this now says there is a repair order for my laptop, speak to the repair centre and this is where it gets really bad.

Gets annoyed I accidentally give him the email reference, I try to give him the repair ref but at first he keeps saying no it should be this, it should be this. Finally accepts my reference.

Charger is out of stock, they're waiting on spares.

I start to ask about the previous email about printing a label off and he very loudly sighs and gets annoyed with me for asking about it!
Then he hangs up on me.

I call back, say hello and then get hung up on, 4 times in a row!

This is my first Acer laptop and after this experience it hasn't gone well.