Can anyone assist me with this?

Answers

• dancemonkeymadness
    dancemonkeymadness Member Posts: 48 Enthusiast WiFi Icon
    I've had the same thing happening. Microsoft released some bad updates last month and I think they're still working on ironing out the kinks. Have you gotten the latest update? It hasn't done it to me since the last update which was sometime last week I think...
  • @praveen001 and @dancemonkeymadness Can you inform the model of the laptop? Example AN515-51-75KZ. Also, just make sure it’s not a hardware problem, does the display also flash on the bios?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Praveen07
    Praveen07 Member Posts: 4 New User
    Hi there I updated my Windows yesterday only. Still not solved the problem. Model number is SF315-52G-54RN
  • StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 9,939 Trailblazer
    edited July 2020

Firstly, have you updated your Win-10 to the latest version 2004 OS build - 19041.388? Make sure that you update your Win-10 to the latest updates and versions first.

Also, make sure that you have the latest GeForce® MX150 driver which your Swift 3 has, which is the “GeForce Game Ready Driver v451.67  WHQL dated 2020.7.9 for Windows 10 64-bit” from here: https://www.nvidia.com/Download/driverResults.aspx/162106/en-us make sure that you uninstall your old driver for the GeForce® MX150 first, then make sure that you also have the latest bios installed for your Swift 3 (SF315-52G-54RN) which is titled “Updates ME firmware version and enhances BIOS Capsule Update function” and is v1.08 dated 2019/03/29 from here https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/support-product/7630?b=1as try all these updates first, if these updates doesn’t fis your problem then it looks like your LCD- ComfyView In-plane Switching (IPS) Technology is faulty so take it to an Acer service centre and have them fixed this under warranty, if your Swift 3 is still under warranty? 

• dancemonkeymadness
    dancemonkeymadness Member Posts: 48 Enthusiast WiFi Icon
    edited September 2020
    @praveen001 and @dancemonkeymadness Can you inform the model of the laptop? Example AN515-51-75KZ. Also, just make sure it’s not a hardware problem, does the display also flash on the bios?
    SF314-42 

I've never seen it happen on the BIOS. I semi-suspect it may be an exposed wire that is touching the metal body because it only seemed to happen when I was wearing a metal watch or bracelet while using the built-in kb & touchpad. I can try repeating that scenario to see if it repeats now... or if I really am not having any trouble with it any more...
  • Perhaps there is a problem with the hall sensor as well.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)