Problems registering my laptop

Options
PlanetMercury
PlanetMercury Member Posts: 19 Troubleshooter
edited November 2023 in 2020 Archives
Hello,

I want to be able to get my device showing up as registered in my Acer account - ie, appearing in "My Products".

I've been talking to Acer Support a few times about this and I had to submit proof of purchase etc, and now I have an email saying that has all been successful and my product is now registered.  However, all I have is that email and it's not appearing under "My Products".  The email doesn't give me any indication of what I have eg purchase date, warranty etc, it doesn't even say what product it is, it just says

Good day.
This e-mail acknowledges receipt of your Acer machine proof of purchase.
Your Product's Warranty is now updated.

Now, maybe this isn't really necessary anyhow as I still have my proof of purchase, but the website has a "My Products" section and for me it's empty, and I really would like that to work.  Also, my proof of purchase doesn't have the serial number/SNID on it.

Phone support don't seem to know what I mean when I say the "My products" section on the website.  Email support referred me to phone support.

Does anyone know if this is fixable and who I should talk to?

Thanks

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,722 Trailblazer
    Options
    Let me see if I can get an Acer person to help out...
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Manny-Acer_Retired
    Manny-Acer_Retired Newbie Posts: 4,453 Guru
    Options
    Hello,

I want to be able to get my device showing up as registered in my Acer account - ie, appearing in "My Products".

I've been talking to Acer Support a few times about this and I had to submit proof of purchase etc, and now I have an email saying that has all been successful and my product is now registered.  However, all I have is that email and it's not appearing under "My Products".  The email doesn't give me any indication of what I have eg purchase date, warranty etc, it doesn't even say what product it is, it just says

Good day.
    This e-mail acknowledges receipt of your Acer machine proof of purchase.
    Your Product's Warranty is now updated.

Now, maybe this isn't really necessary anyhow as I still have my proof of purchase, but the website has a "My Products" section and for me it's empty, and I really would like that to work.  Also, my proof of purchase doesn't have the serial number/SNID on it.

Phone support don't seem to know what I mean when I say the "My products" section on the website.  Email support referred me to phone support.

Does anyone know if this is fixable and who I should talk to?

Thanks
    Sorry to hear this, i have sent you a private message requesting more information to better assist.

Thanks,
    Acer-Manny
  • PlanetMercury
    PlanetMercury Member Posts: 19 Troubleshooter
    Options
    Hi Manny, I replied to your private message on August 14, can you let me know if there are any problems?  Thanks