Stack di logo acer

Options
Iqra
Iqra Member Posts: 1 New User
edited October 2023 in 2020 Archives
Original : Laptop acer aspire5 milik saya sewaktu dinyalakan hanya mentok di logo acer saya dan ketika saya menunggu beberapa menit tampilan layar saya hanya hitam walau laptop dalam kondisi sedang hidup atau on jadi tolong dibantu 

Translated : My Acer Aspire5 laptop when turned on just stuck on my acer logo and when I wait a few minutes my screen display is only black even though the laptop is on or on so please help

[Post edited as the member posted in Indonesian language -Acer-Harvey]

Answers

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 10,032 Trailblazer
    Options
    Iqra said:
    Laptop acer aspire5 milik saya sewaktu dinyalakan hanya mentok di logo acer saya dan ketika saya menunggu beberapa menit tampilan layar saya hanya hitam walau laptop dalam kondisi sedang hidup atau on jadi tolong dibantu 
    Apa Kabar, hope you can understand English? As I can't write Bahasa lol ok do this: 

Use the Win-10 installation usb media, if you have one? If you don’t have one, go here and make an installation usb (you need an 8GB min usb): https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10 > Create Windows 10 installation media > Download tool now

To boot to the Win-10 installation usb media, make sure that you change the "bios > boot" so that the usb is on first priority boot, then and once it boots from the Win-10 installation usb, on the blue screen, bottom left choose the following:

1. Click “Repair your computer” 

2. Troubleshoot > Advanced option > choose “System Restore” and restore your Win-10 to aprevious version and see if that fixes the problem>

3. Or use the "Startup Repair" 

Note: After you have fixed the startup, make sure that all the ‘Windows Updates” are up to date and that you have the last and latest version of Win-10 version 2004 OS build 19041.330.