From where do I claim free pubg pc game worth INR4500 that was offered with Acer Aspire A715-75G?

Options
2»

Answers

• Rishav3700
    Rishav3700 Member Posts: 21 Troubleshooter
    edited September 2020
    Options
    ASHIN said:
    can some one tell me how to recive the pubg code step by step 
    I ordered the acer aspire 7 gaming laptop from acer online store  and i recieved it it yesterday ,but i dont  know from where to get the  pubg code 
    Please help
       You will get the code after 20 days of delivery of your purchase through your registered email id, in that steps are given to claim your game.

• Sumanth
    Sumanth Member Posts: 103 Skilled Fixer WiFi Icon
    Options
    ASHIN said:
    can some one tell me how to recive the pubg code step by step 
    I ordered the acer aspire 7 gaming laptop from acer online store  and i recieved it it yesterday ,but i dont  know from where to get the  pubg code 
    Please help
    i also ordered aspire 7 from acer online store on 28th july. but i didnt get code... help how to get as acer is not responding on email.

Adilk said:
    Well I registered the laptop the day I activated it for the first time. Its been more than a month now. No email regarding the codes received.

Hello bro how I get the pubg game code and how to redeem it please tell me

Anoopsai said:
    @Rishav3700 how did you clain that free pubg code can you please help me with it...
    It will be very helpful for me if you tell me how did you redeem it ..thankyou

If this is an offer for buying Intel chip based machines follow these steps :
    1. Visit this site : https://softwareoffer.intel.com/Identity/Account/Login?ReturnUrl=/Dashboard
    2. Click on the button which gives you the option to generate master link.
    3. Give the details of your purchase and follow the instructions shown.
    4. You should get access for the games/codes. 
    5. There's usually a time limit counting from the date of purchase (maybe 30 days), so if you can't redeem it, that might be the problem.

If the games aren't from Intel, try to check the website for more info about who's sponsoring them to provide these games, even they usually have some steps like these.
  • ASHIN
    ASHIN Member Posts: 2 New User
    edited September 2020
    Options
    I brought it directly from acer online i didnt recieve any master key yet 
    Also in the purchase verification list there is no acer listed  so i cant select that too
    Can anyone who received share there experience ?

• saimohanayinam
    saimohanayinam Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    hey guys i recently bought acer aspire 7 i5 9th gen on 26 october 2020, will i get or how can i claim the pubg code, i ordered from flipkart
  • JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,478 Trailblazer
    Options
    Rishav3700>>>You will get the code after 20 days of delivery of your purchase through your registered email id, in that steps are given to claim your game.>>>

Jack E/NJ