Predator Orion 5000 not able to startup after just 2 weeks of purchase.

NicholasNg
NicholasNg Member Posts: 1 New User
edited February 15 in 2020 Archives
I bought the Predator Orion 5000 Desktop just 1 week back and it suddenly hang just yesterday. After waiting for about 20-30minutes, I decided to do a hard reset by long pressing the power button. After that, whenever I on the desktop, the led light just flicker between blue and green. There is a number display in the desktop itself and it just states FF. There are no display on my monitor. When I called the helpdesk today, they just said that I have to wait till Saturday before they will do an on-site repair. 
Utterly disappointed by the product as well as the customer service. Why does it take 1 week for them to do an on-site repair after just a week of purchase one of the most expensive item from them. After suggestion on this issue?

Answers

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 9,933 Trailblazer
    I bought the Pedator Orion 5000 Desktop just 1 week back and it suddenly hang just yesterday. After waiting for about 20-30minutes, I decided to do a hard reset by long pressing the power button. After that, whenever I on the desktop, the led light just flicker between blue and green. There is a number display in the desktop itself and it just states FF. There are no display on my monitor. When I called the helpdesk today, they just said that I have to wait till Saturday before they will do an on-site repair. 
    Utterly disappointed by the product as well as the customer service. Why does it take 1 week for them to do an on-site repair after just a week of purchase one of the most expensive item from them. After suggestion on this issue?

My advice to you is this, wait for the 'on-site repair', be patient and wait for the Predator Orion 5000 Desktop to be serviced, don’t touch it as its under warranty and you might do something that will void the warranty. There are allot of things that you can do but and with a new computer its better to have it serviced so that all these faults are fixed correctly and by an Acer service person that will make a record of this fault if ever this happens later on. Good luck