• kirvz123
    kirvz123 Member Posts: 16

Tinkerer

Options
    pls help..
  • batmalin
    batmalin Member Posts: 4,231 Guru
    Options
    Can you download a live linux distro and boot and see if there is a sound issue. We have to confirm or exclude HW issue.
    Please click "Yes" if I have answered your question.
    Userbench: https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/31177158

• kirvz123

Tinkerer

Options
    What"s that? And where do I download it? 
  • batmalin
    Options
    Download ubuntu for example, after that download rufus. Open rufus put in an usb flash drive, choose the ISO file you have downloaded from ubuntu.com, choose GPT and UEFI- non CSM options and make bootable usd drive. Reboot and pres F12 for the BIOS boot menu(if nothing happens enable it in BIOS) select ubuntu and on the grub booloader select try ububtu. The OS will boot and you can try the sound with you Headphones.

• kirvz123

Tinkerer

Options
    I dont think it is a hardware issue. :(
  • batmalin
    edited July 2020
    Options
    In that case uninstall everything audio related, install again and remove realtek audio console only.

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Can you send a screenshot of this setting?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • kirvz123

Tinkerer

Options
     Here it is
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    OK! Connect the headset and then activate the windows sonic for headset.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • BrunoJT
    BrunoJT Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    Hi, AN515-55 here, had the exact same problem, solved uninstalling realtec device and driver in device manager and rebooting windows (windows reinstalled default drivers automatically).
  • miuravtrr
    miuravtrr Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    kirvz123 said:
    My new Acer Nitro 5 AN515-54 does not sound good when I plug in my Headphones. I have confirmed that the problem is not the headphones because I have tried multiple different headphones on it. The headphones also sound fine on my other devices. NOTE: I have already deleted Realtek Audio Console and Waves MaxxAudio. I hope you guys can help me out with this problem. Thanks. :D

​//Edited the content to add model name.   ​
    i had the same problem, turning off this option solved this ***** 
  • eduardadedede
    eduardadedede Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options

Hey! You probably already solved this but for the ones who are still having problems I resolved it by disabling

the driver in the picture

This discussion has been closed.