my predator triton 300 -PT315-51-79UD restart itsef and shows various BSOD erros ?

smj4454
smj4454 Member Posts: 4 New User
edited November 2023 in 2020 Archives
Before even completing  first month from date of purchase my predator stuck itself and restart.Sometimes it shows no bootable device while booting up.More often BSOD errors are shown.
Various BSOD erroes are Critical Process Died (major one),Kernel data inpage error, Unexpected Store Exception,Critical Service Failed,System service exception.No dump files are created and no crashlog files are generating
 I tried resetting windows,reinstanning drivers,reinstalling windows install OEM drivers,Rollback Drivers, Updating Bios version and all troubleshooting methods from various forums.I checked SSD health and tested ram using MemTest86 tool but defects or errors found.Also used Intel diagnostioc tool to find cpu issues but ont found anyone.

Laptop has screen bleeding issues and closing lid hinge making sound when closing it.I am  very disappointed in this purchase.
Wat should i do this this situation ?? 

Processor Model

i7-9750H

Graphics Controller Model

GeForce® GTX 1650

Chipset Model

HM370

Answers

• About bsod errors, what happens when you disable fast startup in the power options? About the hinge problem, can you upload a video and post it on youtube? Also, have you contacted technical support yet?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • smj4454
    egydiocoelho
    I tried disabling  fast startup and changed power options but no use. laptop is in acer service center They said it may be a hardware failure 

• OK! When you receive the notebook, report how the problem was fixed.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • smj4454
    The laptop is repaired.The problem was due to SSD issue.Service center replaced the SSD.Addintionaly the LCD display replaced by service center and bleeding issue too resolved.
  • Great my friend.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer