Mixed Reality Headset Issues

FerLuis
FerLuis Member Posts: 3 New User
edited February 16 in 2020 Archives
Hello I own this headset for over a year now and it's been working great. But something happened recently, it has started reseting itself and windows is sometimes unable to identify the headset.

When I checked the Windows Logs > System i see:

Process C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\SteamVR\bin\win64\vrmonitor.exe (process ID:19636) reset policy scheme from {8c5e7fda-e8bf-4a96-9a85-a6e23a8c635c} to {8c5e7fda-e8bf-4a96-9a85-a6e23a8c635c}

The problem happens actually randomly. It goes screen goes blue and then it "reconects" sometimes I go back to the cliffhouse but sometimes it won't recognize it until I plug it again

Does anyone had any issues like this? I've updated and reinstalled everything at this point

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,436 Trailblazer
    Hmm, that looks like a Steam function, did they do a recent update maybe? It's weird that it throws and error saying the scheme has been changed to the same value as before...
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • FerLuis
    FerLuis Member Posts: 3 New User
    Yeah I've looked basically everywhere now :/ 
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,436 Trailblazer
    Does Steam have a method to generate a trouble ticket?
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.