HDD upgrade acer aspire A515-52G

Options
pedropaf7
pedropaf7 Member Posts: 4 New User
edited October 2023 in 2020 Archives
Hello, I'd like to know if anybody can help me upgrade my HDD.
I bought my laptop in Canada, It's Aspire A515-52G-57TT and I bought an SSD to install on it, but I can't find the cable and the case for the SSD here in my country (Brazil). The Brazil Acer doesn't sell parts of laptops. 

Does anybody know where to buy this?

Thanks!

Best Answer

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,716 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options
    You can send him a private message.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Have you checked if the sata cable and the hdd support, if they are not really installed here?
    I ask you this, because it is a laptop model purchased in another country.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • pedropaf7
    Options
    I found some sata cables on mercado livre, but they are not for the same exactly model number of my laptop. I'm afraid to buy it and not work. I have seen some people in forums talking about buying in Canada because they haven't been able to find here. I don't really know how that works. Do you know if a cable for A515 works for any A515? 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Have you tried to check with the Canadian dealer kev0806?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• pedropaf7
    Options
    No,I haven't. How can I talk to them?
  • Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,716 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options
    You can send him a private message.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• pedropaf7
    Options
    ok, Thank you. I will.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    You are welcome.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer