FRP by-pass on a B3-A40?

Bishop88
Bishop88 Member Posts: 3 New User
edited March 18 in 2020 Archives
Bought a B3-A40 off a guy on kijiji. Took it home and it asked me for synced google account login.
Tried getting a hold of the guy I bought it from, but no luck.
I've done the whole Factory Reset, Wipe-Down thing but it still asks the same thing.
Any way to by-pass this? Or did I just get screwed?

Best Answer

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,663 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Nope. They put that security in to make it so someone who stole a tablet wouldn't be able to use it... You will have to find the original owner and have them login and reset it to factory in order to clear their stuff. They should have done that before selling it.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Answers

• billsey
    Answer ✓
    Nope. They put that security in to make it so someone who stole a tablet wouldn't be able to use it... You will have to find the original owner and have them login and reset it to factory in order to clear their stuff. They should have done that before selling it.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Bishop88
    Bishop88 Member Posts: 3 New User
    I tried contacting the person I bought it off and the number is no longer in service. Guess I did get screwed 😔
    Thanks for the help though. 
  • billsey
    Sorry... If you contact Acer support they may be able to help, but I'm afraid it'd be more expensive than another tablet. :(