Can ASPIRE314-41 TQ (A6-9220e Radeon R4) upgrade to 500 or 1TB M2 SSD and 8GB or 16 GB at 1 slot?

airon
airon Member Posts: 6 New User
edited March 1 in 2020 Archives
Can ASPIRE314-41 TQ (A6-9220e Radeon R4) upgrade 
1.  500 or 1TB  M2 SSD  ?
2.  DDR4   8GB or 16 GB at the slot?
3.  If no DDR4 2133 rambus  ----> use 2400  rambus  notebook will work good or has a problem

Answers

• MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    Good afternoon airon !

This series supports a maximum of 12GB of RAM (integrated 4Gb and an available slot) So-DIMM DDR4

Check with CPUz

As for SSD, the M.2 slot at factor 2280 supports the PCIe NVMe Gen3x4 interface

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• Is your model the Aspire A314-41-63TQ? If so, see this information on ram:

Post some screenshots of cpuz. About ssd, see this: https://www.userbenchmark.com/System/Acer-Aspire-A314-41/114897
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • airon
    thanks to egydiocoelho and MaClane diehard  for your answer.
    Can I use hardware for Aspire314-41 63TQ Radeon 4
    1. Max Ram 8GB on the slot --------------------> 8GB(8GB*1) DDR4/2666 Ram Notebook Kington HyperX IMPACT (HX426S15IB2/8)
    2. I read spec from MaClane   abot SSD...   -------> Is Aspire314-41 63TQ Radeon 4 support NVME?

• I think the model a314-41 does not support nvme. About ram, can you send some screenshots of the cpuz program?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • airon
    I can not find  thescreenshots of the cpuz progra of DDR4/2666 Ram Notebook Kington HyperX IMPACT (HX426S15IB2/8)
    this is a the ram pictures that I will buy 
  • airon
  • Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• airon
     Aspire314-41 63TQ Radeon 4  
    IF I input   SSD SamgSUNG EVO  M2 SATA 860 500 GB (MZ-N6E500BW) to SLOT 2 it work or not?

• This model no support nvme, see: 
    https://community.acer.com/en/discussion/551011/aspire-a315-41-r3rf-m-2-pcie-nvme-ssd-not-showing-up-in-bios
    https://community.acer.com/en/discussion/569664/does-aspire-3-a315-41-can-use-nvme-ssd-at-m-2-slot

It is a service manual information:

Here, mention ssd nvme:

However, definitely this model does not accept nvme. 

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• ttttt
    ttttt Member Posts: 1,947 Community Aficionado WiFi Icon
    Wait a minute ! The chart provided by egydiocoelho has SATA highlighted at the "Interface" section. So, it will use M.2 2280 form factor SATA SSD for sure. But the line just above it indicates PCIe Gen 3x4, NVMe. The way I interpret it is this slot can be used  for both M.2 NVMe SSD and M.2 SATA SSD interface (just put in one, of course).

"
  • airon
    THanks for your kind.
    I read your link At that link I found the user name beaversqueezer ,He posted "I put a Samsung 1tb 860 Evo SSD in mine and it's much faster." 
    so i thinks SSD Samgsung EVO may be work well at aspire a314 -41 same as a315-41. If I wrong think.please tell me.

The SSD SamgSUNG EVO  M2 SATA 860 500 GB (MZ-N6E500BW)  because It is a SATA M2 Family. (From the sticker in a picture)
    I will input it in to my notebook at red pointer because you told me it supports only M2 SATA  not support NVMe.

I suspect if i input 860 EVo at my notebook mainboard.  Is the bios will find SSD 860 EVO suddenly after reboot?
  • Yes, the manual shows the nvme interface. But I'm not sure if the model actually accepts NVME

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,700 Trailblazer
    Yeah, I think the NVMe in that section of the manual is a typo. They did a copy'n'paste and didn't finish the edit.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.