Verifying DMI Pool Data Acer Aspire T180 MainBoad ID EM61SM / EM61PM

thelacesz
thelacesz Member Posts: 1 New User
edited March 1 in 2020 Archives
Dear Acer developers,

I have an ACER Aspire T180 computer. When I want to boot from USB it always says: Verifying DMI pool data ...

I updated the BIOS version to R01-C0. But no change.
I also reset the CMOS. But no change.
The settings are OK.

Product name: ASE380 / AST180 / APM8
Mainboard ID: EM61SM / EM61PM
System BIOS version: 6.00 PG
SMBIOS version: 2.3
System BIOS ID: R01-C0
BIOS Release Date: Jun 15, 2007

Please help me!
Regards and thanks,
The Lacesz

Answers

• Have you checked if the same problem occurs with another ram?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,454 Trailblazer
    Also check to see if the BIOS has an option of fast boot. Verifying DMI (Desktop Management Interface) is a normal part of the full POST (Power On Self Test) that happens during boot. Many of those old machines allowed you to hide those messages by doing an abbreviated POST that assumes the hardware is there and working and goes directly to the OS load.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.