Does the swift 5 i7 come with iris plus and nvidia mx350?

Options
jaded_paperclip
jaded_paperclip Member Posts: 1 New User
edited November 2023 in 2020 Archives
The one listed in amazon.in did not have any indication of having the mx350 graphics. The indian website also didn't have the model with the 10th gen

Best Answer

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 9,947 Trailblazer
    edited June 2020 Answer ✓
    Options

This is the one available in my neck of the woods, model name “Swift SF514-54GT” that comes with the Intel® Core i7-1065G7 processor and integrated Intel Iris Plus (8 MB Smart Cache, 1.3 GHz with Turbo Boost up to 3.9 GHz, DDR4 or LPDDR4)/ 16GB Memory/ 1024GB PCIe NVMe SSD/ NVIDIA® GeForce® MX250 with 2 GB of dedicated GDDR5 VRAM.

If the Intel® Iris Plus Graphics G7 variant Ice Lake or Tiger Lake is as fast as Intel claims it to be, an Nvidia MX250 or MX350 is completely pointless as its probably slower than the Intel® Iris Plus Graphics G7

Answers

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 9,947 Trailblazer
    edited June 2020 Answer ✓
    Options

This is the one available in my neck of the woods, model name “Swift SF514-54GT” that comes with the Intel® Core i7-1065G7 processor and integrated Intel Iris Plus (8 MB Smart Cache, 1.3 GHz with Turbo Boost up to 3.9 GHz, DDR4 or LPDDR4)/ 16GB Memory/ 1024GB PCIe NVMe SSD/ NVIDIA® GeForce® MX250 with 2 GB of dedicated GDDR5 VRAM.

If the Intel® Iris Plus Graphics G7 variant Ice Lake or Tiger Lake is as fast as Intel claims it to be, an Nvidia MX250 or MX350 is completely pointless as its probably slower than the Intel® Iris Plus Graphics G7

• jaded_paperclip
    jaded_paperclip Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    Finally got in touch with a sales person from acer. Turns out the nvidia graphics isn't available in india. I really was confused with which is better, an mx350 or iris plus. Your answer helped a lot. Thankyou :D