next@acer 2020: Predator Series

Jose-Acer
Jose-Acer Administrator Posts: 1,336 Community Administrator
edited June 2020 in Predator Den

The Helios 300 is a portable galaxy of gaming tech, bursting at the seams.

The Helios 700 feature a sliding HyperDrift keyboard and packs desktop-level specs into a cutting-edge laptop.

Meet the beast. The Orion 9000 is a rig to satisfy seasoned pros and experienced gamers.

Professional-grade precision. The Predator X25 monitor offers an absolute competitive gaming experience.

Sit back, relax, and rule from your throne on the Predator Gaming Chair x OSIM, equipped with:
✅2D massage with four rollers
✅Built-in Bluetooth speakers
✅145-degree decline

Check out the rest of the products unveiled during our global press conference, next@acer 2020.

1 - Specifications may vary depending on model and/or region. All models subject to availability.
2 - Achieved via Overdrive function. Stated response time is not native.

Comments

• tech12
    tech12 Member Posts: 57 Devotee WiFi Icon
    Love the orion and the chairs
  • shepparg
    shepparg Member Posts: 1 New User
    Helios 300 release date for Australia, 2020 model?
  • MehulArora117
    MehulArora117 Member Posts: 4 New User
    When are you going to launch helios 300 2020 model in India ?
  • Scottyat5
    Scottyat5 Member Posts: 35 Die Hard WiFi Icon
    It's kool that ACER released the new 2020 models. However, if you already own a 2018 or 2019 model, I highly suggest skipping the 2020 models for there is little of anything to gain with Intel 10th Generation CPU. The best you can hope for is getting either the nVidia RTX 2070 Max-Q or RTX 2080 Super.  My own personal perspective I would avoid buying anything with a nVidia RTX 2060. Not a grudge against nVidia, but I can not encourage anyone buying a GPU that contributes to undesirable performance issues. Avoid anything with nVidia RTX 2060 and go with RTX 2070 or RTX 2080's. Oh! if you DO NOT require or need 4K / 1440p resolution or Ray Tracing then the GTX 1660ti is an excellent choice.
  • Scottyat5
    Scottyat5 Member Posts: 35 Die Hard WiFi Icon
    There is only One reason anyone would use nVidia SLI or AMD Crossfire configuration and that would be for using more than 2 or 3 monitors depending on how many video output connectors are on the GPU card.  Since 2012, there is no reason other than my mentioning above to have SLI or X-fire. They are has beens. Stand Alone GPU's are very powerful today as no need to have more than one.  No one needs Intel i3 or i5 CPU's as these are has beens.  Go with Intel i7 and i9's and Ryzen 7 and Ryzen 9 or maybe Threadripper. If you think I am wrong, please go back to using a Single Core and see how far you will go!