Acer Keyboard Problems

DvaDva Member Posts: 1 New User
Got this item for my kid for eSchooling during Covid times: https://www.flipkart.com/acer-aspire-3-ryzen-5-quad-core-4-gb-1-tb-hdd-windows-10-home-a315-41-laptop/p/itmfhjgeqqj9phzf?pid=COMFHJGERTXXSRQJ&lid=LSTCOMFHJGERTXXSRQJ54TVRS. Worked for 2 weeks, and then keyboard stops functioning. Just the power button (which is integrated as a regular key into the keyboard) works, nothing else does. Scanned through the acer community, and appears it is a wide-spread problem. Have seen people reporting keyboard problems as early as in year 2017. And appears, it is a known hardware problem (design, placement, parts, mechanical issue). And the company never bothered to do anything about it! What are we supposed to do? Buy a laptop and walk straight into the service centre? My bad, I didnt do proper research before buying this one. How to take the company to task? Isnt there anything called "product recall" for this company?
Sign In or Register to comment.

Who's Online869

Acer-Erick
Acer-Erick
afonsopereira03
afonsopereira03
Batareika007
Batareika007
dagamo32
dagamo32
denz769
denz769
DOWNBYTHESEA123
DOWNBYTHESEA123
DukeNukem1
DukeNukem1
Emanuelvitor
Emanuelvitor
Fx
Fx
GAMING6698
GAMING6698
grsaxena
grsaxena
J0S3N
J0S3N
JackE
JackE
Kendo13
Kendo13
kesano
kesano
kh1959
kh1959
Kno63
Kno63
louby
louby
Lucaszanotello
Lucaszanotello
Oscguar
Oscguar
PABLOSANZ
PABLOSANZ
pcd_abreu
pcd_abreu
rafaelfortes
rafaelfortes
RAFALE41
RAFALE41
Rayminster
Rayminster
RedDarling
RedDarling
Rich1957
Rich1957
RodMCastro
RodMCastro
sercer
sercer
shawie60
shawie60
wascas
wascas
xapim
xapim
+837 Guests

Join in, share your experience!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Assistance by Acer

Drivers &
Manuals

Acer
Answers

Get Product Information
( only)

Acer Support
Videos

Member Highlight

We are honored to have Leostat in the Acer Community. With their dedication, support and effort, Leostat has become one of the main collaborators. On behalf of our Acer Community Team and all of our users, we want to recognize and thank you for your dedication!

Total Posts and Comments: 1731

Total Points:5382

Total Accepted Answers: 205

Leostat Community Aficionado