Acer Nitro 5 NH.Q5BEP.06E flaking lacquer of the keyboard probably due OVERHEATING

Options
krzysiugow
krzysiugow Member Posts: 4 New User
edited December 2023 in 2020 Archives
Hi!

Has anyone else a similar problem with flaking lacquer of the keyboard between the buttons? It is happening only in a restricted area showed on the photos. I think it may be a result of overheating of the notebook. During gaming for example in BF1 on high CPU reaches 98 celsius. What is the highest safe temperature for the CPU and GPU. I am going to make a consumer complaint and claim a brand new notebook. The second option in polish law is to get a full refund after pointing out a important defect of the notebook. I have a haze what to do :/ 

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Did you pass hydrated ethyl alcohol over the keyboard because of the pandemic? Now, if the problem is really caused by high temperature, I suggest that you contact Acer technical support
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)