System Reloading

124»

Answers

• Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Woodser
    Woodser Member Posts: 40 Troubleshooter
    If you are referring to the operation in the first 1:50, I don’t think I did that.
  • In this case, I recommend that you reinstall windows.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Woodser
    In this case, I recommend that you reinstall windows.
    Ok, thank you. Whereas it says as in the below photo, I have already made backup of drive 0, will deleting the drive0 directly help?
  • Before reinstalling windows, access the command prompt again and type this command:
    chkdsk / f / r
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Woodser
    Before reinstalling windows, access the command prompt again and type this command:
    chkdsk / f / r

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,695 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Perhaps colleagues @billseyand @JackE have some new ideas. However, I think you will have to reinstall windows.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Woodser
    Perhaps colleagues @billseyand @JackE have some new ideas. However, I think you will have to reinstall windows.
    Hey! The next step is to take out the original system disk and install windows on the other disk, since the system won’t be able to be installed on the other disk unless the old system disk is removed. Thank you very much, I have liked all your posts and marked them helpful!
  • You can try to reinstall windows, deleting all partitions.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer