Aspire 5 A515-53G-503C Camera is not working.

Options
Shenal123
Shenal123 Member Posts: 3 New User
edited June 2023 in Aspire Laptops
Hi,
I have Aspire 5 A515-53G-503C Laptop. Since 3 or 4 months I can't access to my camera. When I am entered to the camera the green color bulb in the laptop getting on but I can't see nothing. I checked in the camera settings on privacy and also in device drivers I uninstalled the driver and re-connected it. But the problem remains. In device drivers it shows just camera. Not as the integrated camera. If it is possible give me a solution for this as I bought the laptop just a year ago. I look forward to hearing from you.
Thank You.  

[Edited the thread to add model name to the title]

Answers

• mdibrahim2007
    mdibrahim2007 Member Posts: 4 New User
    Options
    Check whether driver is installed properly.
  • Shenal123
    Shenal123 Member Posts: 3 New User
    Options
    Thank you for your reply. Can I know how to check it?
  • Ayappan
    Ayappan Member Posts: 4 New User
    Options
    Shenal123 said:
    Hi,
    I have Aspire 5 A515-53G-503C Laptop. Since 3 or 4 months I can't access to my camera. When I am entered to the camera the green color bulb in the laptop getting on but I can't see nothing. I checked in the camera settings on privacy and also in device drivers I uninstalled the driver and re-connected it. But the problem remains. In device drivers it shows just camera. Not as the integrated camera. If it is possible give me a solution for this as I bought the laptop just a year ago. I look forward to hearing from you.
    Thank You.  
    Hi,
    I am too facing the same issue.
  • hock_keat1999
    hock_keat1999 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options

Hi, I am facing a similar issue too at windows 11, have you solved your camera issue before this? Do you mind sharing your advice please, thank you.