Acer Predator Helios 300 wifi issue

Options
alfasMarques
alfasMarques Member Posts: 9

Tinkerer

I recently bought the Helios 300 RTX2060 version but while I'm playing or watching videos my internet suddenly stops working. Usually, I would just troubleshoot, the network adapter is restarted and everything comes back to normal. Even though everything is alright its pretty sad that a computer that costs me 1300$ has these little bugs.
I tried everything that I found online, since updating my wifi drivers (killer wi fi 6 ax1650x 160Mhz) or turning off the power management settings but even all that doesn't help me at all. Please help

Best Answer

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,767 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Does the problem remain when you update the driver here? https://www.intel.com.br/content/www/br/pt/support/intel-driver-support-assistant.html
    In addition, these newer wireless network cards are incompatible with drafts of older router firmware. Try updating the router's firmware and also disable WMM and put the password only WPA2 on the router.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,767 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Does the problem remain when you update the driver here? https://www.intel.com.br/content/www/br/pt/support/intel-driver-support-assistant.html
    In addition, these newer wireless network cards are incompatible with drafts of older router firmware. Try updating the router's firmware and also disable WMM and put the password only WPA2 on the router.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • alfasMarques

Tinkerer

Options
    I didn't uptaded the router's firmware but I connected to a different router and It stopped working.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    What is the exact model? Example AN515-51-75KZ. try uninstalling third-party antivirus and also the killer network.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• alfasMarques

Tinkerer

Options
    Hi, I think that a recent upadte may have fixed it, it is working fine now. Thanks for the support.
This discussion has been closed.