Acer Site Signing Me Out A Minute After Logging In & Unregisters My Product

Snowfur
Snowfur Member Posts: 1 New User
edited April 12 in 2020 Archives
I know this has been posted a bunch of times throughout the years but since there isn't a recent one I decided to make one.
The site signs me out after a minute and if I take too long typing in the password it refreshes and makes me sign in again. Just received my laptop, made an account, actually had to log in five times just to finally get in the account and start registering my laptop.
So I finally get it registered, had to resign in cause of course I took too long and it decided to kick me out. So great! Whatever! I can never use this site again!
Cept the laptop was damaged during shipping so i decided to call support cause why not. They help me out, basically tells me a wire is loose, fine i'll return it I hate Acer already. The guy was very nice and helpful, he's cool.
So now a few days later I go to unregister the product and WOW! Its not registered -_-. I have no idea why cause the dude said I should send it in to a repair center before opting to return it so he shouldn't have unregistered it.
https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/home
^That's the site I used and also signing in using Google isn't a thing either, it just tells you to make an Acer account.

Comments

• Manny-Acer_Retired
    Manny-Acer_Retired Newbie Posts: 4,453 Guru
    Snowfur said:
    I know this has been posted a bunch of times throughout the years but since there isn't a recent one I decided to make one.
    The site signs me out after a minute and if I take too long typing in the password it refreshes and makes me sign in again. Just received my laptop, made an account, actually had to log in five times just to finally get in the account and start registering my laptop.
    So I finally get it registered, had to resign in cause of course I took too long and it decided to kick me out. So great! Whatever! I can never use this site again!
    Cept the laptop was damaged during shipping so i decided to call support cause why not. They help me out, basically tells me a wire is loose, fine i'll return it I hate Acer already. The guy was very nice and helpful, he's cool.
    So now a few days later I go to unregister the product and WOW! Its not registered -_-. I have no idea why cause the dude said I should send it in to a repair center before opting to return it so he shouldn't have unregistered it.
    https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/home
    ^That's the site I used and also signing in using Google isn't a thing either, it just tells you to make an Acer account.
    Hi Snowfur,

I am very sorry to hear this, unfortunately, we don't have direct access to your Acer ID as some personal data might be there, but if you can send me a private message with the serial number of your unit and a short video link showing the issue your experiencing (screenshots) i can escalate the issue to the appropriate department for follow up. 

Note: Please keep in mind that this community is not a direct portal to Customer service or technical support, the Acer forum discussions were designed as a peer to peer support community where Acer users help other Acer users. 

Thanks in advance,
    Acer-Manny