My Swift 3 keeps resetting wireless network

Wai_Gyi
Wai_Gyi Member Posts: 5

Tinkerer

edited November 2023 in 2020 Archives
Hello,

I have noticed wireless network error in my swift 3 recently.

It keeps resetting within an hour as I keep checking. Also so many error logs showing in event viewer.
When this error occurs, I can use internet but webpages not loading for seconds and then okay. And a few seconds later, webpages not loading and then okay again. It keeps resetting every seconds. You can see my event viewer logs in the following. Now I am using Windows 10 Pro 2004 (Previous versions 1903 and 1909 also got this error) and latest Wireless driver from Intel (I have also tried to download and install from Acer OEM wireless driver and same error too). This network resetting is still repeating until I restart my laptop but there is also another error appears when restart.

When I make restart and boot up, it freeze at ACER boot up logo. It is like about 2 to 3 minutes and then shutdown and I have to press power button to start my laptop. After that my wifi network working fine and about an hour it happens again and keep resetting. (Sometimes when I restart and freeze at Acer logo and press power button to start and it appears black screen and shutdown and then boot up and BIOS reset because I knew that I changed function key in BIOS and after boot up function key changed to default)
Sorry for my bad English. I bought this laptop about 3 months ago. 

Thanks for giving your times for my error.

Best Answer

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,454 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    That's what it sounds like to me. If you are in warranty just contact Acer support and they'll fix you up, though be aware they're still running slow due to COVID-19. If you are out of warranty then the Intel 9560 isn't too expensive. Looks like Amazon has them for under $15. That was just my first hit in Google, so there might be a cheaper version...
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Answers

• billsey
    Ignore the warnings for now, please show us some of the errors, including the bottom area with more detailed info:

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Wai_Gyi

Tinkerer

yes sir, I noticed this ESENT warning after updating Windows 10 2004 but this it ok.
    I mean Netwtw08 and NDIS.

• billsey
    Thanks, that helps a lot. I assume you have tried to remove and replace the drivers and that hasn't helped? Which specific model of Swift 3 do you have? They've done a lot of them... We might be looking at replacing the WiFi card and on some models that's easier than on others.
  • Wai_Gyi

Tinkerer

It's SF314-56G.
    So I have to replace with new WiFi card?
  • billsey
    Answer ✓
    That's what it sounds like to me. If you are in warranty just contact Acer support and they'll fix you up, though be aware they're still running slow due to COVID-19. If you are out of warranty then the Intel 9560 isn't too expensive. Looks like Amazon has them for under $15. That was just my first hit in Google, so there might be a cheaper version...
  • Wai_Gyi

Tinkerer

Thank you sir.