Does Acer Support actually exist

Options
Storeman
Storeman Member Posts: 1 New User
edited April 12 in 2020 Archives
I have a Nitro N50-600 desktop purchased around 6 months ago. In the time I have had the machine, the acer care centre software fails to run. I've downloaded the software from the acer website  from the suppot pages for my machine, installed and re-installed several times but to no avail. I've sent in requests for assistance an two or three occassions but never had a response. Do all requests for help sent to acer get automagically diverted to the deleted items or is it just my requests get sent wearing Harry Potter's Invisibility Cloak.

With this kind of non existent support I doubt I'll ever be purchasing acer products again nor will I recommend them to friends or family if they ask my opinion.
Customer support should be top of the list for after sales as bad experiences will simply make customers look elsewhere for future requirements. Maybe they should ensure the support department look at the 6 p's  - Proper Planning Prevents P*** Poor Performance.

Comments

• MONEYPIP1
    MONEYPIP1 Member Posts: 1 New User
    edited June 2020
    Options
    Sir I m fROM MoneyPip Employee sir i want to need american megatrends acer h55a+ graphics driver please share link anyone please for window 7 32 bit.

Edited the content to hide personal information and non-related 3rd party link
    Acer-Samuel