Predator G3 710 Rear Case Fan

Options
thrawn002
thrawn002 Member Posts: 19 Troubleshooter
edited February 15 in 2020 Archives
My air flow is just fine, but I would like to pull more air out if Possible. My GTX 1660 Ti gets rather hot during operation, from prolonged use. Also, is there a site to order screws and PCI covers 

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,838 Trailblazer
    Options
    I'm not sure what you are actually asking here... Do you want to know if you can put a case fan in? Yes. Do you want to know where to plug the fan in? SYS_Fan on the motherboard. Do you want to know what size of fan fits? I believe 80mm and 92mm both have mounting holes on the back of the case. I typically use Amazon for things like screws, unless I'm in a hurry and then I hit up my local hardware store.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • thrawn002
    Options
    So if I go with the 92mm, what  voltage and amps would be okay 
  • billsey
    Options
    Computer fans are 12V, amperage isn't really a factor. Make sure you get one with the right amount of wires/pins. I can't remember right off hand if you have a three pin or four pin...
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • thrawn002
    Options
    Thanks for all of the help again

• billsey
    Options
    No problem, glad to be of assistance. :)
  • Sterbenz
    Sterbenz Member Posts: 4 New User
    Options
    Need a picture of motherboard.  Available?  Where is the Sys-Fan attachment?  Thanks.
  • billsey
    Options
    There are a bunch of threads here with that image, but here it is once more: :)
    The SYS_FAN connector is #15.