Model-4250s
Anyone pls help
How to update bios on my laptop?

Best Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 32,267 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Why do you want to update the BIOS? Do you have a specific reason? Let's make sure a BIOS update will fix your problem before trying to do it.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Harikrishna656
    Harikrishna656 Member Posts: 5

Tinkerer

Answer ✓
    Options
    My laptop was x64 based procesor but phoenix os x64 not running my laptop
  • billsey
    Answer ✓
    Options
    So I'd reach out to the Phoenix OS folks to make sure it will run on your processor before trying anything else. Which version of the BIOS is installed now?
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Answers

• billsey
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Why do you want to update the BIOS? Do you have a specific reason? Let's make sure a BIOS update will fix your problem before trying to do it.
  • Harikrishna656

Tinkerer

Answer ✓
    Options
    My laptop was x64 based procesor but phoenix os x64 not running my laptop
  • billsey
    Options
    I'd guess the issue is with the installer rather than your bios, though it could be with the processor. Which A4 is installed in your system? I don't have access to a service guide, so can't look up the rest of the specs easily. IIRC it's a fairly early A4 system with 2GB of RAM running Linux, right? When I looked up Phoenix OS online in regards to the A4 processor they said something about supporting A4-6210, but yours is quite a bit earlier than that, I believe.
  • Harikrishna656

Tinkerer

Options
    Thanks for comment
    I approached

My processor AMD-A4-3300MX APU with Radeon HD graphics
  • billsey
    Answer ✓
    Options
    So I'd reach out to the Phoenix OS folks to make sure it will run on your processor before trying anything else. Which version of the BIOS is installed now?
  • Harikrishna656

Tinkerer

Options
    My laptop bios version 1.03
    American megatrends inc.bios version 2.15.xx

Phoenix os x86 and kernal version 4.9.xx this type of android os perfectly run my pc but phoenix os x64, phoenix os x86 & x64 and kernal version 4.13.xx and above version not running my laptop

"Sorry my english"