Spin 3 SP314 53N 386R

Spin_3
Spin_3 Member Posts: 9

Tinkerer

edited November 2023 in 2020 Archives
Hi 
I have a Spin3 314 -53N -386R laptop with i3, 1 TB, 4GB bought it in Dubai.

Can anyone confirm Is it possible to upgrade RAM and how much max?

Also does it have spare slot for SSD, which type?

Thanks in advance

Best Answer

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,695 Trailblazer
    edited June 2020 Answer ✓
    Yes, you can add more and also a ssd m2 2280 sata 3 or nvme, see: https://www.userbenchmark.com/System/Acer-Spin-SP314-53N/147186

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,695 Trailblazer
    edited June 2020 Answer ✓
    Yes, you can add more and also a ssd m2 2280 sata 3 or nvme, see: https://www.userbenchmark.com/System/Acer-Spin-SP314-53N/147186

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Spin_3
    Spin_3 Member Posts: 9

Tinkerer

Thanks for your help 😊
  • You're welcome. Accept the answer that helped you.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• It is important that you check to see if the slots are actually available, as I think the motherboard configuration may vary, depending on the region in which the model is sold.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer