Acer Predator G3-605 Bios flash failed?

MaxFriedrich
MaxFriedrich Member Posts: 2 New User
edited February 15 in 2020 Archives
Hey there,
My Name is Max, and i have bought my Cousin's old Gaming PC.
I have updated the BIOS to P11.C4.

Then i have rebooted the PC, go into BIOS and than i have rebooted it again.

But then it come only 1x long beep at startup.

What should i do?

PS: Sorry for my bad englich <3

Answers

• What was the previous version of the bios? Have you already contacted Acer technical support?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • MaxFriedrich
    MaxFriedrich Member Posts: 2 New User
    What was the previous version of the bios? Have you already contacted Acer technical support?
    the previous version of the bios was P11.B4
    Sorry i mean P11.C1 not C4 xD
  • However, please be aware that only the acer repair center can recover the bios, if your desktop is still in the warranty period.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,454 Trailblazer
    Also try reseating the memory chips, the long beep is for a memory failure. It can be caused by either hardware (bad or badly seated memory) or software (corrupted BIOS).
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.