Is Aspire switch 10 E able to wireless mirroring?

Camo
Camo Member Posts: 21

Tinkerer

edited October 2023 in 2020 Archives
Hi can somebody tell me please is Acer Aspire switch 10 E with Win 10 is able to wireless mirroring? I have a problem to connect with Samsung TV which works well with another computers so I am not sure if the problem is in the Acer or somewhere else. Acer is able to connect TV but not able to share the screen. Thanks.

Answers

• Can you provide the exact model? Example sw5-012-58vh. Also, what is the model of the wireless network card? Have you tried to add the TV here?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Camo

Tinkerer

Wait a minute please.
  • Camo

Tinkerer

Laptop model is TP-SW3-013-13JG network card dont know.
  • Also, what is the model of the wireless network card? Have you tried to add the TV here?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Camo

Tinkerer

edited May 2020
    Yes TV has been added to devices. Network card actually dont know cause it not my laptop. But I think it is able to mirroring and the problem is in the Windows settings. 

• Can you send a screenshot of what is shown here?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Camo

Tinkerer

I have this photo. There is Samsung paired with laptop. 
  • When you press windows + p, do these two screens appear?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Camo

Tinkerer

edited May 2020
    Yes ctrl + P shows the first one and ctrl + K second one. Also the second one says TV is connected. It drives me crazy. 
  • Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Camo

Tinkerer

Dont know for now. I will test it as soon as possible. 
  • Ok! Post the result here.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Camo

Tinkerer

edited June 2020
    I have not a good news. Intel DSA uninstall the DSA driver but nothing else. DSA installer exe does nothing. I am not able to connect to internet system is extremely slow click action does not work properly ... So I decide to reinstall whole Windows 10. But as i tried to go via Settings -> Reset this PC it end up with error - not enough disc space. Also thi PC has only 32GB disc. So now I am uninstalling some application to get more space on disc. 
  • Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Camo

Tinkerer

edited June 2020
    Yes I will try it. Now it is about third attempt to reset the system. Then I would like to try https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abpAPQH1RsI Can you tell me if pure installation from USB will have a problem with licence? I dont know how Microsoft handles this permissions exactly. 

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Camo

Tinkerer

I run it few times although not from starting the system. Now its running from start. Still working but I am little skeptical.  
  • Camo

Tinkerer

edited June 2020
    Ended with error. I hava to make a bootable USB and try to run. 
  • OK! but now you can mirror windows?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Camo

Tinkerer

I did not try it. I am not able to connect the internet and system behaves like crazy. I am going to reinstall it. Wish me luck.