H6502BD Three beeps then shutdown.

birdrunbirdrun Member Posts: 1 Newbie
I've had a H6502BD projector installed for a year or two. Recently, it's started shutting down about once a night after a few hours of operation. It emits three fast beeps, turns off the lamp but keeps the fans running for about 5 seconds. During this time both the power and lamp leds are lit. The case is warm to the touch but not overly hot.

If we wait a few minutes and turn it back on it seems to run fine again, but we have had several shutdowns in one night before.

I've opened the top and inspected the lamp, removed and reinstalled it, and checked all the fans and vents and such and they all look okay. I've also blown compressed air through (when it's cold, of course) to make sure there's no dust stuck in there. According to the on screen display the bulb time is 3200 hours.

Any ideas?
Sign In or Register to comment.

Who's Online769

batmalin
batmalin
Cyriix
Cyriix
fred27
fred27
Frunobulax
Frunobulax
grizzlycat
grizzlycat
HenryLee
HenryLee
Kaustubhh
Kaustubhh
Lasher
Lasher
LuckySoares
LuckySoares
Luke8421
Luke8421
NaRa85
NaRa85
PGNZOODCDD
PGNZOODCDD
Pjosh9947
Pjosh9947
P_1503
P_1503
RenanVilela
RenanVilela
rosaverde
rosaverde
TBALF
TBALF
Ukhiphop
Ukhiphop
whoopy
whoopy
xapim
xapim
+749 Guests

Join in, share your experience!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Assistance by Acer

Drivers &
Manuals

Acer
Answers

Get Product Information
( only)

Acer Support
Videos

Member Highlight

We are honored to have Leostat in the Acer Community. With their dedication, support and effort, Leostat has become one of the main collaborators. On behalf of our Acer Community Team and all of our users, we want to recognize and thank you for your dedication!

Total Posts and Comments: 2032

Total Points:6682

Total Accepted Answers: 253