Acer Aspire TC-885-UR19 Motherboard size?

wall5555
wall5555 Member Posts: 1 New User
What size motherboard does the Acer Aspire TC-885-19 have? I have looked around for this but I can not find it anywhere. Thanks

Answers

• philetus
    philetus ACE Posts: 4,759 Pathfinder
    Is this what you need?
    M/B 1151.B36H4-AD(1.1)...(INTEL B360/ALC662). HD 6CH.GIGA LAN..W/SATA3/USB3.0/WHLK..... HDMI/VGA...(OSP)..FOR ACER(SYS). DB.BAP11.001...BEE...LEAD-FREE  Acer/ECS P/N DB.BAP11.001

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,454 Trailblazer
    It's a standard DTX motherboard with the added bit to bring ports to the front of the machine.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • ttttt
    ttttt Member Posts: 1,947 Community Aficionado WiFi Icon
    Oh! Originally I thought it is Acer TC-885 motherboard.Who knows it is Intel?
  • philetus
    Acer doesn't make any motherboards.
  • billsey
    Acer makes pretty much all their own motherboards, and they make a lot of motherboards for other vendors. The TC-885 motherboard uses Intel chips, but is designed and built by Acer.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • philetus
    I knew they designed them, but I didn't think any computer MFR made their own MBs.
  • billsey
    I see what you mean... They likely source out the production assembly, but the design is all done in house. I'd be a little surprised if they didn't own assembly houses as well.
  • Aizennn
    Aizennn Member Posts: 7 New User
    can i fit the motherboard in a new case? if i can, what size? micro atx or mini 
  • billsey
    DTX uses the same mounting points as uATX. The only thing unusual is the front bit that brings the ports to the front of the Acer case. With a third party case you will likely either not have those or have to cable them.
  • Nani431
    Nani431 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Any one please suggest me a good cabinet only for this motherboard, got bored of Acer cabinet now..soo...
  • Danko13
    Danko13 Member Posts: 2 New User

Did you manage to find a suitable case? I too am looking for one.