Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Low GPU usage

TomasSkacelTomasSkacel Member Posts: 12 New User
Hi i have a problem with my gpu usage on my laptop Acer Nitro 5 AN515-43 with a gtx 1650 
When i play GTA V its runs at around 50% gpu usage and my fps is at around 40fps which i would like a bit more fps 
How do i increase my Gpu usage?

FAQ & Answers

• GAMING6698GAMING6698 Member Posts: 3,047 Mainframe Wrangler
    @TomasSkacel
    Which version of nvidia control panel sre you using?

Increase YOUR graphic settings 
    click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
    God has established his kingdom on earth in such a way that we must ask for help.
    my Acer nitro 5 (AN515-43) userbenchmark

• TomasSkacelTomasSkacel Member Posts: 12 New User
    @GAMING6698
    Version 445.87
    Im running it at mostly Very High Settings 1080p but it stills uses only around 50% usage

• egydiocoelhoegydiocoelho ACE Posts: 47,837 Trailblazer
    edited May 23
    Check the answer from colleague @GAMING6698 here: https://community.acer.com/en/discussion/600932/how-can-i-use-my-radeon-rx-560x-gpu-instead-of-my-amd -radeon-vega-8
    The model an515-43 now has an amd video card. I think you are referring to the AN515-53 model. There was a user in the Portuguese community, who has a similar model and managed to solve the problem. I will copy the link translated into English here: https://translate.google.com.br/translate?hl=pt-BR&tab=wT&sl=auto&tl=en&u=https://community.acer.com/pt/discussion/600931/acer-aspire-nitro-5-an515-52-54am-nao-roda-o-gta-v-nem-nas-configuracoes-minimas
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
    @TomasSkacel
    New AN515-43 laptop gpu is 1050ti with ryzen 5
    What is your exact model number?

Open device manager→expand display adapters→post screenshot of that screen

Also run userbenchmark and post result link here
    God has established his kingdom on earth in such a way that we must ask for help.

• egydiocoelhoegydiocoelho ACE Posts: 47,837 Trailblazer
    It's true @GAMING6698. I made a mistake:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
    edited May 24

I have an Acer Nitro 5 (AN515-43-R3MZ) With R5 3550H,GTX 1650 120hz. @GAMING6698https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/28474627
    @egydiocoelho
    I already set my gtx1650 for most games and put maximum performance on battery etc
    @TomasSkacel
    Your system is performing as expected.
    Problem in game itself, old games are not well-optimized for newer Gpu.

You can only try to change graphics settings like increasing resolution,texture quality etc

I have an Acer Nitro 5 (AN515-43-R3MZ) With R5 3550H,GTX 1650 120hz. @GAMING6698https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/28474627
    @egydiocoelho
    I already set my gtx1650 for most games and put maximum performance on nitro sense, etc.