Just purchased my Nitro desktop and it says serial number is already registered ?

Options
System
System Member Posts: 4,520 Seasoned Practitioner WiFi Icon
This discussion was created from comments split from: Unable to register product.

Comments

• tonk
    tonk Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    Same problem here. Just purchased my Nitro desktop and it says serial number is already registered ?????
  • Manny-Acer_Retired
    Manny-Acer_Retired Newbie Posts: 4,453 Guru
    Options
    tonk said:
    Same problem here. Just purchased my Nitro desktop and it says serial number is already registered ?????
    I am very sorry to hear that you're having issues registering your new Acer unit, can you please send me a private message with the serial number and the country you're contacting us from for better assistance?

Thanks in advance,
    Acer-Manny
  • SandeepPhalke
    SandeepPhalke Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    Hi Acer_Manny, i purchased Acer laptop and facing the same problem it says that the serial number is already registered. What should i do. I am not able to send a private message to you as well. Can you guide me on this please. 
  • Manny-Acer_Retired
    Options
    Hi Acer_Manny, i purchased Acer laptop and facing the same problem it says that the serial number is already registered. What should i do. I am not able to send a private message to you as well. Can you guide me on this please. 
    I have replied to your PM.

Thanks,
    Acer-Manny
  • RajeshRane
    RajeshRane Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    Hi,

I purchaed as nito 5 laptop on 6th June. I'm unable to register the product with SN. I get error message that the SN is invalid. I have checked the number many times. Copied it from the acer care app as well. Please let me know how do I register the product?
  • Manny-Acer_Retired
    Options
    Hi,

I purchaed as nito 5 laptop on 6th June. I'm unable to register the product with SN. I get error message that the SN is invalid. I have checked the number many times. Copied it from the acer care app as well. Please let me know how do I register the product?
    Sorry for the delayed response RajeshRane, can you please send me a private message with the screenshot of the error that shows the link address of the site and the serial number of your unit to better assist.

Thanks in advance,
    Acer-Manny
  • kiki2618
    kiki2618 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    ive bought my acer nitro from the company CeX and its been running very slow ive tried to register it and it says its been registered previously and I don't know what to and was hopeing youd be able to help thank you

• NADNERB
    NADNERB Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    Hi, just recently purchased the same make (Nitro 5). I have the same issue. Need help. Thanks.