Acer Predator Helios 300 - Motherboard burn

System
System Member Posts: 4,543 Seasoned Practitioner WiFi Icon
edited November 2023 in 2020 Archives
This discussion was created from comments split from: Acer Predator Helios 300 - Motherboard burn and Warranty REFUSE!.

Comments

• KetanKulkarni
    KetanKulkarni Member Posts: 5

Tinkerer

Hello everyone, I bought Acer Predator Helios 300 G3-572 on 14/03/2018. Unfortunately I did not buy the extended warranty and I have a similar motherboard burn problemI went to a local shop due to lockdown and he says the Mobo needs to be replaced. How much will it cost to get a new Motherboard for this model in India? Thanks in advance
  • Wouldn't this problem be solved just by replacing the damaged chip?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • KetanKulkarni

Tinkerer

Wouldn't this problem be solved just by replacing the damaged chip?
    The guy at the shop says the pcb is damaged so the entire Mobo needs to be replaced. Should I get it checked from some other shop as well?
    Also is this due tocto fault or some other reason?
  • I think you should check at another repair center, if just replacing the damaged chip solves the problem.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • KetanKulkarni

Tinkerer

Will do and reply here. Thanks for the quick reply
  • KetanKulkarni

Tinkerer

Sorry for late reply. Due to lockdown had difficulty getting someone to look at this laptop. Tried 2 other laptop repair shops and both said Mobo needs to be replaced. So back to the main question of cost for this board in India and where can I get one?